About Society for Soybean Research and Development (SSRD) is a registered society (Registration No. 03/27/03/07918/04) was founded in 2003 with its headquarters located at the Indian Institute of Soybean Research, Khandwa Road, Indore-452001, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Objectives of the Society:
- Provide and promote opportunities for interaction and fellowship amongst scientists interested/engaged in different scientific pursuits.
- Publish a journal in English which shall be called “Soybean Research” and bulletins, reports, books and newsletters as decided from time to time, for the advancement of aims of the SSRD.
- Discuss inter-disciplinary R&D Programmes relevant to soybean production and utilization, etc.
- Hold seminars, symposia, colloquia and provide forum for interaction of different scientific and educational organizations working in soybean production.
- Undertake any activity that directly or indirectly serves the cause of the SSRD.